Basic Yields to build Laterals
In this video set, we will go through how to set up basic yields: backup, forward, hindquarters, shoulders, bend, and direction and how these basic yields can be layered to set up the foundation for our lateral movements i.e. shoulder-in, counter-shoulder-in, travers, and renvers on the ground and in riding.
HOW TO GET ACCESS TO VIDEOS:
Send me the email address that you use to sign in to your Youtube account. If you do not have a Youtube account, you can just create one. It is necessary to have a Youtube account to be able to view the videos.
Day 1 - Jupiter
Introduction to basic yields from the ground including:
- Backup from in front and from the side.
- Drawing forward from the front and going forward from the side.
- Creating a bend towards.
- Hindquarter yield away and towards.
- Shoulder yield away and towards.
- Setting up a change of bend away.